1. Enter your name.
1. Enter your name.
2. Where do you currently reside? Please include city and neighborhood.
3. What do you like/dislike about the neighborhood you live in now?
4. Will your company put you up in corporate housing? If so, how long?
5. Do you plan on driving or taking public transportation to work?
6. Are there other things that need to be considered as it relates to the location of your home ( family that lives in area, school for children, college for night or weekend classes )? If so, please provide maximum commute time.
7. If purchasing, what is your price range for purchasing a home?
8. What monthly payment are you comfortable with for your total housing expense? (Mortgage, taxes, assessment, PMI)
9. How much will you put towards a down payment? (5%, 10%, 20%, other)
10. If renting, how long of a lease are you looking for?
11. What style of a home do you prefer? (Craftsman, Modern, Contemporary, Colonial, Cape Cod, Mediterranean, Mid Century Modern, Victorian, Other)
12. How many bedrooms do you require?
13. How many bathrooms do you require?
14. What is the minimum lot size and amount of square footage that you are willing to consider?
15. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind (cat, dog, bird, etc.), how many, what breed type, and how much do they weigh?
16. How important is walkability on a scale of 1-5. (5 = Ease of getting to daily tasks by walking rather than car / 1 = I don’t mind driving everywhere)
17. How important is green space on a scale of 1-5 (5 = Amount of parks, forest reserves, open area / 1 = concrete is fine with me, I can drive to the great outdoors)
18. How important is low crime or safety on a scale of 1-5 (5 = I need an extremely low crime area to feel safe / 1 = I can tolerate some crime)
19. How important is having lots of local amenities on a scale of 1-5 (5 = we need lots of things to do in my area / 1 = we focus on home based activities)
20. Is there anything else that is crucial to you in a community and home that you think we should know? (Diversity, lakefront, proximity to the airport, dog parks, sports programs, garage, deck or patio, top vs ground floor, hardwood vs carpet, type of appliances, storage, other)
21. Of the items listed in questions 15-20, could you please rank your needs?
22. If you have kids, are they currently in public or private schools?
23. When you move to Seattle, are you planning on sending your children to public or private school? Or, are you open to both?
24. What school(s) does your child/children currently attend?
25. What do you like/dislike about this/these school(s)?
26. What is important to you when reviewing schools?
27. Based on your own research, are there any Seattle area neighborhoods in which you are currently interested?
28. Is there anything that you’d like to add that we didn’t ask?
29. What is your preferred method of communication? (Phone, Text, Email)
THANK YOU! WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU GET LOCAL!